Elmhurst® Oat Milk Unsweetened
Oats were once dismissed as little more than a weed. But no longer. Since being carried to the Americas by Europeans, they have become an inseparable part of our landscape. This includes the Canadian prairie. It is from here – in the Red River valley of Manitoba – that we have sourced our oats. The result: a new tradition in a line that gave us oatmeal. We call it Elmhurst Milked Oats.
Just oats and water deliver a full serving of whole grain in simpler, better form.
- Shelf-stable: no refrigeration needed until opened
- Once opened, refrigerate and consume within 7-10 days
- 20g whole grain per serving (Whole Grains Council stamped)
- Made with 3 ingredients – oats, water, and salt
- No added gums or emulsifiers
- Vegan, dairy-free
- Carrageenan-free, gluten-free
- No artificial flavours
- Non-GMO Project verified
- Crafted with our patented HydroRelease™ method